- HELPS REDUCE INGUINAL HERNIA & RELIEVE PAIN: the cushions are used to apply pressure to the left, right, or both sides depending on the location of the hernia. Gentle and gradual pressure provide bilateral hernia support. This specially designed hernia belt for men is made to provide hernia pain relief and help in the treatment process. Unlike hernia briefs for men, this is the perfect solution to heal left side hernia, right side hernia, or hernias on both sides.
- POSTOPERATIVE USE: useful in the postoperative period, as it greatly prevents the recurrence of groin hernia (post-hernioplastic recurrences).
- HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE: abdominal waist band has Velcro fasteners on both sides, which make the belt highly adjustable. The leg straps are also highly adjustable with simple and easy to use hook-and-loop closures.
- HIGH QUALITY: this belt is made in Europe with modern equipment. Unlike similar products, this product is made with quality materials, which make it durable.
Reduce Inguinal Hernias With The Most Convenient Hernia Support Belt By Wonder Care
Inguinal hernia can cause a lot of pain a discomfort. But you probably already know that. Otherwise, you wouldn't be reading this.
When you need a hernia support belt to reduce your pain and discomfort, this one by Wondercare is exactly what you are looking for.
It's made in Europe upon the highest quality standards and is designed to provide adequate relief and protection while helping you recover properly after a surgery.
Why This Hernia Support Belt Is The Best One You Could Ever Use:
- The strong Velcro strap allows for easily adjusting the amount of pressure in the affected region.
- The pads are as firm as needed to provide adequate compression without limiting your comfort or making you feel awkward.
- Exceptional softness and comfort make wearing this belt an enjoyable experience.
- It can be easily adjusted to fit your personal needs.
- It can be used to heal reducible inguinal hernias on both sides.
If you want the assurance that you get a great hernia support belt - in terms of comfort and effectiveness, then this one will definitely fit your needs!
Do not overtighten the belt, as it is necessary to maintain a good blood supply to the soft tissues. The slightest discomfort indicates that the wrong size has been selected. If subsequent use of the product causes discomfort, it is necessary to seek medical advice. Unless otherwise stated by a doctor, the belt is recommended to be worn between 2 and 24 hours per day. For senior citizens the product should be worn in cycles: from about five to ten minutes to the stage when comfort is achieved, at one to two hour intervals.
uncomplicated, reducible left- and/or right-sided direct inguinal hernias. Within pre- and post-surgical periods: preparation for inguinal channel surgery and prevention of reoccurrence in postoperative period.
1. Separate the front panel of the product from the waist band. 2. Put the detachable cushions into the pockets of the front panel of the product on one or both sides. 3. Lie flat and place the back panel under your hips. 4. Gently reduce the hernial protrusion. 5. Place the convex part of the detachable cushions in the area of the reduced hernia. Gently press and attach the front panel to the waist band on each side by means of the velcro fasteners.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Wonder Care™ Inguinal Hernia Support Belt with two pressure pads
- Brand: Surgifab Trading Corp.
- Product Code: WC_A103
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $25.00